Sponsorship and Exhibit Opportunities
A five-part virtual series presented Wednesdays from 8:00-9:00 AM ET, hosted on an event platform that includes a dedicated “exhibit hall.” Each session includes two expert presentations followed by a Q&A with the presenters and a moderator.
The goal of the inaugural MAP series is to educate health care providers and team members, including industry partners, about the basics of genomics, understanding genomic reports including variants of unknown significance, and therapeutic application. Ultimately, we seek to accelerate the clinical development and clinical application of precision diagnostics and therapies for patients with cancer and to improve the outcomes for patients who are battling this difficulty-to-treat disease.
Physicians and researchers in academic and practice settings who wish to advance their current knowledge of the discovery process and clinical cancer medicine.
150 learners for the live series and 300 for the series archives
Fee: $3,500 for the entire series
EXHIBITOR RECOGNITION AND GUEST INTERACTIVITY:
- Company logo on virtual exhibit hall landing page
- Ability to post up to 4 spotlight videos (must be a Vimeo, YouTube video)
- Presence in virtual exhibit hall
- Capacity for up to 4 staff to manage the “booth”
- Virtual exhibit hall will allow uploads/downloads of brochures/materials that exhibitors might typically hand out in an in‐person setting
- Provide unlimited brochures/materials for attendees to download (all documents must be posted prior to the start of the series)
- Attendees will have the opportunity to connect with exhibitors directly via chat functionality or video using their mic and cameras
- Ability for attendees to schedule meeting times with exhibitors in the future
- Tuition to educational program for 2 people
- Uploaded exhibitor information available on the event platform for 30 days after the last session
Exhibitors will have access to a portal to directly upload their assets.
- # of attendees that visited the virtual booth
- # of attendees that watched the spotlight videos
- # of downloads per material and who downloaded it
- Listing of attendees that interacted via video or chat
All files are available via Excel.